Sunday, January 2, 2011

Crosby's Journal


Crosby's Journal: January 2, 2010

In an effort for better understanding, the man has endeavored to teach me some of his language.
So far, I am able to understand the words "sit," "come," "paw," and "down" in their native tongue.

In exchange, I am teaching my new humans some key words in MY language. As of this writing, I am consistently able to express the phrases "I need to go peeps," and "I need to go doosies," (very similar to the untrained eye/ear, but they appear to grasp the hidden nuances.)

I am confident that we will have meaningful conversations within the month.


This said, the phrase, "Can I have a bite of that sandwich?" seems to be a difficult one for the Man to grasp.
My lessons continue.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin