Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Tale of Wisdoms

So, about a week or so back I gave in and finally got my last three wisdom teeth pulled. One of them was cracked and I figured I'd get it all over with at once.

Yeah, there was a LITTLE swelling...


But the funny thing about having teeth pulled: They don't want to give them back to you after they pull them; "biohazard," or some such malarkey. However, they DO make an exception for *ahem* teachers.

So I got two of my wayward choppers back, all covered with blood, and jaw flesh, and calcified tissue, (Blegh!)

I cleaned 'em up a bit, (flossing was a cinch!) and removed all that extra junk, et viola! Better than ever!
But now, what do I do with them.


I got some suggestions, mostly for a necklace. But I only have the two teeth. So I thought instead:
Earrings! (Tres fashionable!)

Or how about...
Human Scrimshaw! Ha-HA! How the tables are turned!

Or perhaps:
Corn On the Cob holders!
(Ironic, since it is usually corn that gets stuck in the teeth, not the other way around!)


Some other ideas for consideration include: Pushpin/thumbtacks, cufflinks, a 'Crocodile Dundee'-style hatband, and custom stereo knobs...

Still looking for the perfect use.

Any ideas? I am open to ALL suggestions!

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin