Friday, November 26, 2010

An Illustrated Christmas Wish List

Black Friday: The busiest shopping day of the year!

Christmas is fast approaching, and, considerate me, I am helping out folks by publishing my own Christmas "Wish List!"

Y'know, many times I've been told that people find me difficult to shop for. Bah! Fools!

BUT last year when people asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I said only two things: 1) for someone else to finish my Christmas shopping for me, or 2) a cap and vest combination like those worn by the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz.

Cool threads, Niko!


Incidentally, I got neither.

So, this year, I am offering up a number of options: The following is a list of items SO DAMNED COOL that they would make awesome gifts.

Yes. Another "Attic P.S.A."


1. The Shining Cuckoo Clock!

This was the impetus for this posting! On the hour, Jack tears through the wall and shouts "Here's Johnny!" and Shelley Duvall screams!

Oh Em Gee! I SO f'in' want this!


2. A Ton-Ton Sleeping Bag
The inside even looks like guts!
NERD ALERT, NERD ALERT!!! (A familiarity with "The Empire Strikes Back" is needed to understand this.)


3.
The COOLEST Lunchbox in the Whole Wide World!!!
The thermos cap even has a head on it! Seriously!


4. A Corkscrew You Don't F* With

Think twice before bitching about the vintage.



5. The Absolute King of Condiments!

What would I put this on? What
WOULDN'T I put this on!
And in that convenient squeeze bottle to get to my arteries all the quicker!
"Squeez Bacon: Its what for dinner!"



Any one of these items would make my holiday season all the damned Merrier!
Thank you in advance,
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin