What has she done?
So, 'of courserous,' I must graciously accept, and in doing so accept the terms of the acceptance, by answering the following deeply probing questionnaire!
I don't usually get asked a whole lot of questions about myself, which is good. Y'see, knowing me as well as I do, I get bored hearing about me. Sadly, to keep myself interested, I tend to, well, "embellish" certain facts.
Okay, lie. But, in the honor it was awarded, I will honor this award with as much honesty as I can stand!
1. What is your current obsession?
Ginger Grant, writing about cocktails, music, and Hawaii.
2. What are you wearing today?
Jeans, t-shirt and some kind of stain, I think it is mustard.
3. What's for dinner?
A "Dark And Stormy," (a ginger and rum-based cocktail to be featured this week on 'my other blog.')
4. What's the last thing you bought?
A Dark and Stormy, (see previous,). Before that, a song on iTunes, (Bootsy Collins; The Groovement Has Begun!).
5. What are you listening to right now?
Song of Yesterday by Free
6. What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Margo? Feckin' genius. I may have to stalk her for real!! And maybe mail her strange tokens of my esteem that need to be explained; and hopefully not in court!
And if in court, not in front of that same damned judge as last time!
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Ali'i Drive, Kailua, (Kona Coast,) The Big Island, Hawaii.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Volleyball, ukulele, beer, rum, and my iPod.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Pearl Beach Resort, Bora Bora.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What's your favorite quote?
"Write a famous quote, and your name will live forever." - Anonymous
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
13. What is your favourite color?
Grey. What? It is!
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Styling tips that work for me? Okay! 1) Avoid mirrors, 2) Avoid people, 3) Avoid giving "styling tips!"
15. What is your dream job?
Musician, writer, electrician, or maybe International Playboy. Any one of those'll do.
16. What is your favorite magazine?
No question, "Classic rock Magazine!" \m/
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Tight turtle necks, (except on women!), dreadlocks on white folk, black socks with sandals, and belly shirts with too much belly!
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
I am not sure what a "style icon" is.
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Is this a bald joke?
21. What are you going to do after this?
I dunno. Watch a movie on Hulu, maybe.
22. What are your favorite movies?
Jaws, The Three Amigos, Legend Of Boggy Creek, and Shawn of the Dead.
Congratulations, you're half-way through! Yay.
23. What inspires you?
Doing something different from anyone else.
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
My friends don't commonly call me.
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Coffee. And I like it the way I like my women; hot, pale, and bitter.
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Usually play music.
27. What makes you go wild?
I never go too wild, (I'm a school teacher. We have control issues!)
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Too many to list! Many humor blogs, a few music blogs, and an occasional drinks recipes blog, (research, you know!)
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Not big on sweets. Slim Jims and Almonds are more my speed.
30. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
31. Favorite Season?
32. If I come to your house now, what would you cook for me?
Order out Chinese. There's a good place around the corner...
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Make them want to avoid me!
34. What are you afraid of most?
Sharks!!! And ventriloquist dummies.
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Ah crap. Again?"
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
The "Musical Monkeys Machine " at Salem Willows!
37. A word that you say a lot?
38. What would you do if you were made President for one day?
Close the borders, deport Sarah Palin, and declare a national "Happy Hour" everyday at 4PM!
39. What is the one thing that keeps you going?
Knowing that I'm not gonna have to forever!
40. What word drives you crazy when you hear it?
41. What's your least favorite character trait?
Entitlement. Nobody "owes" you shit!
42. What do you get if you multiply six by nine?
43. What do you get when you fall in love?
Sticky, broke, and confused.
44. Who put the ram in the rama-lama-ding-dong?
I admit it, it was me. And as long as I am confessing things, I also let the dogs out, shot the deputy, and am the one you call if there's something strange in your neighborhood!
45. Who is your favorite guitar player of all time?
Either Tony Iommi or Buddy Guy.
And now, apparently, I'm supposed to add a similar question, (as are all those who receive this!). So...
46. Favorite TV Show of all time?
Gilligan's Island, (followed closely by Arrested Development, and Red Dwarf.)
There it is. Enough minutia about your humble author to study up and steal my identity. (Like anyone'd want it!!!)
Thank you Margo, over at the brilliant "Screaming Me-Me" for acknowledging me and my stalking, sorry about that mess I left on your lawn!
Lastly, I need to pass this award on to those who have visited and contributed here at the Attic, whether of not they were able to dredge their way through this steaming pile of..., I mean, fascinating list of edge-of-your-seat facts!
And thank you for all of your support and contributions!